Thursday 4 August 2011

Slideshare

This is the first time I had looked at slideshare.  It seems to have lots of good educational resources on it, as well as a lot of entertaining random things.  I like that so many people are willing to share their work to provide some inspiration for others. Good for the environment too, as it provides an alternative to printing out multiple copies of powerpoints to hand out to people when giving presentations!   Here is a presentation I think is appropriate for me, as I seem to be falling further and further behind in 23 things!  Overcoming Blogger Burnout
View more presentations from Childhood101

I have to say I wasn't expecting to find things like the Ikea catalogue on slideshare, but I thought it was interesting that it was there.  I don't know if it was just the kind of topic I was looking for, but I found quite a lot of advertising content.  I didn't mind; I quite like being advertised at.

1 comment:

  1. Yes slideshare has a mix of content, but then everyone wants to be everywhere!
    Don't worry about 'falling behind' Everyone who finishes will get a certificate, it's only the prizes which unfortunately do have to be limited.
    There's another catch up week coming up and the last week is mostly a catch up week anyway.
    You can always come back to Things and revisit them in more depth later on.

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete