Friday 15 July 2011

Twitter

I'm feeling very happy to have this catch up week, as I was starting to fall behind a bit, and still have several cool things to investigate.

I set up my twitter account last week and so far have been pleasantly suprised.  I never really saw the point before, but now I think I'm starting to get it.  I haven't tweeted anything myself yet, but it's interesting to read what other people think about things that are happening in the world.  I've been following a few famous people, and have been suprised by how different some of them seem in twitter land to how they come across in other media.  Some talk more rubbish than I expected them to! But it makes them seem a bit more human, which is good.

Hen by StevenW. Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic  (CC BY-SA 2.0)

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the good things about twitter - you can use it exactly how you want. It's absolutely fine to use it as an info gathering tool by following other peopla or by searching. You don't have to tweet yourself if you don't want to. Though for some people it can become addictive!

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete